Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Im back :)

Its been very very very indeed a very long time since I have even visited this space of mine.
Life gets busy you are  constantly on move  seek new things, new ppl, new job, new place and kinda lose touch with few of the  old stuff .I am sure no one's gonna buy this yes I was lying :P. Somehow I lost interest in blogging or to be honest I ran dry on creativity and art of writing .I never believed that i could write, actually i am a terrible writer .I always tell my frnds  perhaps I should be concentrating  more on an audio blog than actually writing . I am neither good @ vocabularies nor with the flow which can hook up a reader ( i am not going to that part which is called as GRAMMAR terrible i am ) .But what made me to revisit this small space credit  again goes to  my writing inspiration and a long time frnd (i can actually use the word " long time" since we know each other for years now) Maheswaran.
Yes, I guess we  are back to our  first love blogging  before this  tweets  & Facebook status became a rage .
He has started blogging on regular basis since few months and do I need an extra inspiration or boost to revisit this blog and start writing again? Lot has happened since my last post job change,visited my THE DREAM place,  few abroad vacations ,my new passion ( more of interests less than passion  ) ,books,movies,music,food people and lots of other stuff, oh no I'm EXCITED!!!!  actually more than that.

Thank you Mahesh for inspiring me again ,If you guys want to read his blog here goes the link www.maheshwaran.com


No comments: